Monday 22 April 2013

I Bought Some Supplies

I went to a jumble sale on Saturday morning. I love them as you never know what you might find. I haven't been to one for ages but I am intending to go to more of them. This one is a very large and organised one in a nearby suburb and the first thing I found in there was a lot of dress patterns! And they were 20c each! You cannot argue with that. Of course now I wish I had bought more.

 
There was a little girls one that I think had smocking on the front which I mainly regret not getting as I want to try smocking.  But my little one isn't a toddler and I think it was a toddler pattern.  I love the dress on the bottom left, but they are all pretty cute and don't really go out of date.
 I bought some for me.  I might make the top but maybe not the dress.
Then I got some ric rac.  I am not sure what I will use it for but it is always handy.  And only 20c per colour.
I also got two fairy skirts, a princess handbag and some lego, so everyone was happy.  Well husband wasn't bothered anyway.
I have been looking through my pattern books for children too and love all the dresses in vintage style for kids by Fiona Bell.  I love that they are classic little girl dresses.
Must get to a fabric shop I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment