Friday 21 June 2013

Friday, fabric and stuff

I have had such a busy week this week! So many appointments and just running around today doing lots of errands.  Thanks goodness it is now the weekend!
Last night the first of my lovely painted shutters went up and here it is;
I just love it and they don't block out much light either.
I got some fabric in the post this week.  Firstly a bundle of fat quarters of type, which I have wanted for ages.
Then I got this little lot:
This little lot includes a fat quarter bundle of pam kitty love delight, kona solids charm pack in ash, two alchemy by Amy Butler charm packs, two bake sale charm packs, a 2wenty thr3e charm pack and a too cute to spook charm pack. This was a happy post day!
Isn't too cute to spook just adorable?  I have promised to make trick or treat bags in this.
Then I cut into my Pam Kitty fat quarter bundle the day after receiving it and made a block from the virtual quilting bee at diary of a quilter.
So it has been incredibly busy here and that is apart from parents evening, haircuts, food shopping, washing and all the rest of it.  I have also promised to crochet a batman - I am being harassed big time about it.  I can't think how I came to promise that one......
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. visiting from finish it up friday. That is a lovely simply styled block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely stash addition you have! I also like the shutters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, our old house had shutters...our new house does not and I miss them! Such a classic look! Love, love your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shutters! And what a yummy stash:) I am doing the Virtual Quilting Bee too! I have a group of us who are playing catch up. We are sharing our progress in a Flickr group if you wanna join here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2261689@N22/

    Would love to see all your blocks so far. This is my next one to do. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great fabrics in the post! I'm sure you will make something fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shutters and wow did you get some neat fabrics!!! Have fun playing with them! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the shutters, and what a great mail day, i'm stroking the screen but it's just not the same! :o(. Thx for linking up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shutters! I wish we had some in our house! Thanks for linking up to Give Me the Goods Monday! Love having you party with us! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete